If you're reading this, we've probably already met. Perhaps at a show, or perhaps on the train. You may have arrived here from another site, or been directed here by a friend. You may know me as a musician, a cook, a home organizer, an arts administrator, a home-maker, a photographer, a webpage designer, a hospitality provider or an entrepreneur... because I am all of those things. And, I'm glad you're here!
As a freelance creative professional, I am committed that beauty is present for my clients every day.
- B.A. in Visual Arts from Oberlin College
- B.Mus in Vocal Performance from Oberlin Conservatory
- Certification, Nonprofit Arts Management from Americans for the Arts / Arts & Business Council of NY's Arts Leadership Institute
- Certification, Start-Up Entrepreneurship from Kaplan Institute's FastTrac Program (10 weeks)
- Certification, Team Management and Leadership from Landmark Education (one year)
- Studies in Library Science from Pratt Institute with a focus on Metadata and UX Design
- Practicum in Hospitality from the Olde Rhinebeck Inn
- Over fifteen years' experience in Music Performance, Production, Presentation and Management
- Entrepreneur-ing + Home Organizing: I recently co-founded personal styling and closet organizing company, Voices of Declaration where I am COO and lead home organizer.
- Homesteading: I am also the co-owner of a lovely house in Rhinebeck, were my husband I host retreats for our city kin. In addition to the usual DIYs and home upkeep I tend to a large organic garden in the summer, put up food for the winter in the fall, hunker down and write in the winter, and study herbalism / botany in the spring.
- Singing: I am currently producing a duo project with Margi Gianquinto of Margi and the Dapper Dots, featuring songs of the 20s-50s. I also perform with Trinity Wall Street's Downtown Voices Choir.
- Writing: I've got a show on the back burner; a semi-staged, fully costumed musical tentatively entitled "Sing Dance Vote: Suffragettes and Showgirls".